Monday, September 10, 2007

Shameless SPAM!!

Ok, I cleaned out my closet and decided I'd try to sell all these clothes/shoes/coats I never wore, some of which I seriously have never worn once, and sell them on ebay! But y'all know how lost clothes get in the shuffle of ebay, so I'm appealing to my readers to pretty please help me out and pass along the word to any ladies who wear anywhere from a size 10 to a size 14 in skirts/dresses, and/or size 9 or 9 1/2 in shoes...come check out what I'm selling! I'm starting everything at 99 cents (and that includes lots where there are more than one skirt/dress being sold together) and there is no reserve, so you could really get some great deals here. There are also 2 very nice and warm coats (which I don't exactly need in Texas) also starting at just 99 cents.

Just Click Here to see what all I'm selling!

Thank you! Now back to your regularly scheduled blog. :-)

No comments: