1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus. Probably the Fatima prayer.
2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer. Ave Maria
3. Do you wear a scapular or medal? I have a miraculous medal from France (got it on my honeymoon from the Daughters of Charity in Paris, and saw the incorruptable body of St. Catherine Labouré!) that I wear sometimes.
4. Do you have holy water in your home? Actually I do, I have some holy water from Lourdes that was given to us by family (merci!)
5. Do you "offer up" your sufferings? Yes, it has been a great help in enduring them!
6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays? No
7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration? How frequently? I've been a handful of times, but unfortunately we don't go that often :-/
8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or a Sunday morning Mass person? Sunday morning, definitely.
9. Do you say prayers at mealtime? Umm...we go in spurts. We do for a while, then don't for a while, etc. I'm trying to make this a habit especially before kids come along!
10. Favorite saints: Hmm, St. Thomas Aquinas for his brilliance, St. Thérèse of Lisieux for her Little Way, St. Joseph just because, and the Blessed Mother for obvious reasons!
Favorite possible future saints: Well that's a no brainer, Mother Teresa and John Paul the Great!
11. Can you recite the Apostles' Creed by heart? Ack, no I can't!!! I always end up doing the Nicene creed, lol.
12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day? Definitely, coming from a protestant background it's just a given!
13. Bonus Question: When you pass by an automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved? I can't say I do every single time, but I try to.
Added bonus question: Have you named your Guardian Angel? Umm...no, I think he already has a name, I would feel weird renaming him.