Friday, June 27, 2008

Five Happy Years!

It's just about midnight here, so I can safely say that today is our 5 year anniversary!

I received a beautiful pearl necklace from my dear husband (which I asked for, lol), and then he surprised me with tickets to Pirates of Penzance! A friend in my orchestra was playing the role of the Major General and I mentioned I'd wanted to see it. It was a wonderful surprise and we both thoroughly enjoyed the performance.

So thank you darling, and here's to many more happy years together. :-)

5 comments:

~Joseph the Worker said...

Happy Anniversary!

Camille said...

Aww! Congratulations! You two make the cutest couple. :)

JP said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary!!

Kasia said...

Aww, happy (belated) anniversary!!! :-)

Mathilde D. said...

ahhhhhh... joyeux anniversaire en retard ;)
Dieu vous bénisse !