Friday, June 08, 2007

Eight Things About Me

I was tagged (a while ago, sorry it took me so long, lol!) by Elizabeth for this meme.

Here are the rules: "Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.”

1) Since we got our cat at Christmas, I have not once scooped or cleaned the litter box! (Isn't my husband wonderful??)

2) I play bassoon...'nuff said.

3) A lot of people already know this, but I have some weird hair pigment issues going on. I have a natural blonde streak on the left side of my hair, and my left eyelashes are blonde, while my right eyelashes are not. I also have a bit of a blonde patch in my left eyebrow which just makes it look shorter! (If you look closely at my pic, you can see the eyelashes, the blonde hair is covered though)

4) As much as I try to eat natural foods, I have a few love affairs with some processed junk that just will not die. I LOVE Planter's Cheez balls (which have been DISCONTINUED by the way!!! Click here to sign a petition to bring them back, lol!!) I also love Kraft Mac n Cheese, with ketchup. It's my shameful secret...ok it's not so secret, anyone who knows me knows that, lol.

5) I have a severe aversion to...ok, I can type this out, I know I can...*gag*....the idea of...*gag*....kleenex type tissue or thin napkins sticking to one's tongue, especially when they get moist enough to tear! BLECH!!! *shudder* It makes me feel, like, it zaps the moisture away and then you can't get it off your tongue. Same with the idea of cotton in the mouth, ICK!!!!

6) Ummm....oh! When getting out of the shower, I HAVE to dry my feet first, I hate the idea of stepping onto the ground (or mat, rug, whatever) with wet feet. It's partly an ick factor thing, and partly a paranoia about slipping and falling!

7) I just bought a petticoat/crinoline type thing to wear under some of my dresses and skirts, and I can't WAIT to get it!!!!! I strive to be June Cleaver! lol

8) I'm pretty sure I have never in my life mowed a lawn!

Ok, I'm too lazy to actually tag eight people, so instead I'll just say anyone who feels like doing this one, go for it! :-)

No comments: